Last updated: March 30, 2023
This ADA Compliance describes Our companies efforts towards the Americans with disabilities Act.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Website’s Accessibility:
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cryptech.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.]
- Country refers to: Massachusetts, United States.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Website refers to Cryptech, accessible from https://cryptechsolutions.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Welcome to Cryptech Solutions (the Website). Our purpose is to consider others as more important than ourselves by providing an excellent experience for our clients. This purpose influences everything we do, and we are committed to ensuring our digital marketing solutions meet accessibility standards and that we continue to improve the user experience for everyone that visits this Website.
WCAG 2.0 Level A Best Practices
Website requirements for following the WCAG 2.0 Level A Best Practices
We built our website under the following conditions in order to meet the Level A Best Practices under WCAG 2.0:
- Font size
- Color contrast
- Image alt tags
Our Approach to Accessibility
The Company undertakes to respect every person and their individual needs. In pursuit of this, our efforts are ongoing and our work here is not done. We are continuing to review additional accessibility options so that each user has the best experience possible.
- Feedback. We appreciate and consider feedback from You in order to further improve our websites accessibility. You can find our contact details at the bottom of this page.
Changes to this ADA Compliance
We may update our ADA Compliance from time to time in order to improve our site . We will notify You of any changes by posting the new ADA Compliance on this page.
We will let you know about any change becoming effective by updating the “Last updated” date at the top of this ADA Compliance.
You are advised to review this ADA Compliance periodically for any changes. Changes to this ADA Compliance are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or further suggestions for our ADA Compliance, You can contact us:
- By mail: 1981 Memorial Drive, #277
Chicopee, MA 01020-4322